- Fixed RClouds login text not showing on OSX Leopard for some users.
- Fixed issue causing the Roccat logo to show transparent in OSX Leopard at certain sizes.
- Fixed two small memory leaks caused by PasteBoard Suggestions and AutoFill.
- Updated Roccat’s useragent to remove the ‘like’ to prevent Google’s Recaptcha from not working.
- Fixed some incorrect spelling and grammar issues on the French build of Roccat.
- Fixed an issue where some sites would overwrite what you were typing in FusedBar
- Fixed a couple of UI issues in the French build of Roccat.
- Fixed Roccat Draw toolbar in the French build of Roccat.
- Fixed an issues where the Twitter panel’s close button was in English on the German and French builds of Roccat.
- Fixed issue where the 'correct grammar' menu item said 'correct spelling’ and the ‘correct spelling’ menu item showing in English in the French Build of Roccat.
- Removed and rewritten various parts of Roccat’s code, improving performance and reducing the size of Roccat slightly.
- When finding a word on the page you can now move back and forward by pressing alt and the right and left arrow keys.
- FusedBar no longer auto-selects a suggestion, this caused issues with capitalization.
- UI improvements on various aspects of Roccat, including bolder, clearer fonts in many areas of Roccat, matching the changes in Roccat:Connect.
- Improved preferences alignment style.
- A few FusedBar and other icons have been redesigned.
- New behaviour preference, to turn off the ConfirmClose feature, which warns you when closing windows.
- Fixed text now showing in the add bookmark panel, for French and German Leopard users.
- Fixed an issue which could cause crashing for some Sierra users
- Fixed an issue causing freezing when scrolling for some users
- Improved VisiTabs to use less system resources
- Updated the forums link to the new forum in the about text.
- Fixed an issue causing very lagged typing in FusedBar on the new 2016 MacBook Pro’s
- Fixed some minor AdRemover issues
- Fixed some minor ResourceSaver issues
- Minor UI tweaking
- Performance improvements for the new MacBook Pro 2016
- Fixed some web inspector debug issues
- Fixed an issue which could cause Roccat to crash in Sierra
- Removed scroll bounce as this could cause Roccat to lag
- Big scrolling improvements in El Capitan and beyond
- Improved rendering speed slightly
- Improved AdRemover Video
- Fixed an issue which could cause a few sites not to function correctly
- New orange highlighter tool in Roccat Draw
- Restart notices in preferences are now in Mission Blue rather than red
- AdRemover Improvements
- New improved scroll performance when ResourceSaver is turned on
- Minor page load improvement
- Made some minor improvements which reduce CPU usage slightly
- The HTML5 media indicator now requires ResourceSaver to be turned on
- New header request for upgrading insecure requests
- Fixed issue with ‘Reload All Tabs’ right click option ignoring the first tab
- Fixed some Roccat Draw positioning issues
- Fixed some minor scroll lag on some older Retina machines
- New 'Bookmark All Tabs' tab right click option
- Fixed scrolling lag for some users
- Fixed minor ResourceSaver issues
- Fixed crashing issues for some users
- New white UI option for dark wallpapers setting
- Fixed bug which could cause ResourceSaver to not save any power
- Fixed a few Roccat Draw bugs
- Fixed the bookmarks text field not showing text on Leopard PPC
- Fixed an issue in macOS Sierra, where some users would get an "Internal Error" dialog when opening a tab
- New dark FusedBar option
- PasteBoard Suggestions and Restore Tabs now respects the bold text setting
- Settings which require a relaunch of Roccat for full effect now mention this with red labels to make it more obvious.
- Further Performance Improvements
- Fixed Facebook.com header issue on certain versions of OSX
- Fixed Share with Facebook panel after Facebook changed API
- Unfortunately we’ve had to remove the Facebook Status Panel feature due to undocumented changes in the Facebook API meaning it’s no longer possible. We have contacted Facebook and hope we can return the feature.
- Fixed a few minor Roccat Draw bugs
- We have introduced a Tweet Panel, to allow you to quickly post a tweet.
- Added new Pink Pen and Pink Marker tools to Roccat Draw
Roccat 6.0 has tons of improvements:
- PasteBoard Suggestions - Roccat now suggests to search for things you have copied when you open a new tab, for example if you copy a link it will suggest opening it, if you copy text it will suggest searching for it, it even suggests for other content such as emails and twitter handles! You can press "command enter” to activate the suggestion or “shift enter” to cancel the suggestion. You can also turn off PasteBoard suggestions in security settings.
- Roccat Draw now groups all colours of the same tool in one group, and we’ve also added a new blue highlighter tool.
- Fixed conflict issue with Lovebyt.es & History
- Fixed issues with the Roccat Facebook status & share panels
- Fixed issue with Restore Tabs button not hiding when in FullScreen mode
- Fixed bug where changing Blank to Homepage would change the Blank Page style label for English users.
- Fixed issue where some webpages could get gray background on command click.
- Fixed issue where the homepage could load on command click instead of the link.
- Fixed various video freezing issues
- Fixed the FaceBook search bar dropping out of the header on older Macs
Performance & Developer
- Huge performance improvements, our main task for Roccat 6 was improving performance and lowering CPU usage, with huge amounts of code rewritten for optimising performance.
- ResourceSaver is now more efficent and better than ever, so you can browser for longer.
- We’ve updated the Purple Orb UI to a new Peach Mist UI
- Preference icons have all been updated to match Roccat’s modern design
- Brand new logo, refined just like the browser itself!
- Improved AdRemover
- RClouds 6.0 which improves backup speed
- Updated for better macOS Sierra support
- Updated Chrome user agents to latest version (52) and added iOS10 Safari & Safari 10 useragents