Runecats Forums

Probably a dumb question....  

RSS

Angerland
15/03/2017 5:36 am  

Can you tell me where the setting is to store passwords, currently not being prompted to save any login information on sites I visit. If it's included with activating the RClouds feature can you tell me where the passwords are stored, encrypted etc. How secure is RClouds to store information? - many thanks.

Finally just wanted to say a sincere 'thank you' for keeping this browser PPC supported, it's a lifeline for my beloved old Powermac and runs super quick, is stable (with the latest Leopard Webkit) and has great unique features (love the visitabs). 🙂

ReplyQuote
Support
Admin
15/03/2017 8:24 am  

Hey Angerland,

Unfortunately at this time there is no password saving functionality. We originally hoped that one of the password
storing apps would choice to support Roccat, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

We are working on this, however there are many technical challenges, one being a universal binary solution.
It's also not something we're rushing out due to it's secure nature.

Sorry I can't be of more help!

All the best
Ed Morris (Runecats Support)

ReplyQuote
Angerland
15/03/2017 12:49 pm  

OK No problem - thanks for the quick reply, still happy that there is this browser still supported on PowerPC/10.5 🙂

ReplyQuote
Support
Admin
15/03/2017 11:15 pm  

That's no problem, we hope you enjoy using it!

ReplyQuote
John
 John
17/03/2017 4:57 pm  

Finally just wanted to say a sincere 'thank you' for keeping this browser PPC supported, it's a lifeline for my beloved old Powermac and runs super quick, is stable (with the latest Leopard Webkit) and has great unique features (love the visitabs). 🙂   

I am not affiliated with Runecats, but my Snow Leopard machines are almost in the same boat now.  (I am using TenFourFox on my Tiger machine now writing this post, but it is a real dog compared to Roccat!  And the latest builds won't work with 10.6.8's Rosetta...)  Thanks for supporting these old OS.  This is the reason why I donated US 20.00.  I can only encourage others to do the same.  If there are no contributions, support will inevitably stop.

Edited: 8 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Support
Admin
21/03/2017 11:20 am  

Thanks for your kind words John, we work hard to create a great
experience from legacy to the latest machines!

We appreciate any support, and we're excited about the future of Roccat!

All the best!

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register