Runecats Forums

This is a bad web browser  

RSS

Gingle
17/04/2017 5:38 am  

Hi, just popped in to tell you that this browser is pretty bad, probably the worst web browser i've ever used, and it's buggy as hell, it freezes often , and it doesn work  very well with many sites like youtbe. And as a warning to all i would say to definatley avoid this browser and stick with firefox esr if you can

ReplyQuote
Support
Admin
17/04/2017 7:33 am  

Hey Gingle,

Sorry to hear you are having problems, could you let us know what bugs you are having and which version of macOS you're using?

Could you also let us know what issue you are having with YouTube?

Thanks,

Sarah Lee (Runecats Support)

ReplyQuote
Gingle
19/04/2017 3:22 am  

im using a very old archaic early 2008 white macbook 2.4ghz ,4gb ram and macos 10.7.5

many times roccat doesnt load up all the way sometimes and just hangs and then turns into a white rectangle

this browser doesnt work good on youtbe becase livestream chat doesnt work, it says its too old or something

ReplyQuote
supergia
24/04/2017 10:20 pm  

I like it!

ReplyQuote
supergia
24/04/2017 10:20 pm  

I like it!

ReplyQuote
Support
Admin
19/06/2017 6:04 pm  

Hey Gingle,

Does Roccat crash after it hangs and goes white? If so would you be able to send us the crash report?

As for livestream it is likely that your version of macOS doesn't have WebKit compatible with some of the features required for it to work, does livestream work on Safari on your machine?

All the best,
Tim Hakes (Runecats Support)

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register