Runecats Forums

Washington fans will have many opportunities to see  

RSS

zhangzk
Eminent Member
07/09/2019 7:21 am  
The team will open up their practice facility to the public on 13 dates from July 25 to August 11. On nine of those days T.J. Hockenson Jersey , the practice will run from 9:45 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. and the team will reconvene on the field for walkthroughs in the afternoon that will also be open to the public.As a result, there will be 22 total practice sessions for fans to watch the players go through their paces. Attendance to all of the sessions is free.We’ve been keeping track of all the open practices around the league and Washington falls behind Dallas in the total number of days they’ll be open to the public. Their NFC East rivals in Philadelphia are on the other end of the spectrum with one open practice and the Raiders are the only team with no practices open to the public. Titans tackle Taylor Lewan and Washington cornerback Josh Norman had an altercation after Saturday’s game that included Norman throwing his helmet at Lewan and Lewan mocking Norman’s bow-and-arrow celebration in response.Norman didn’t talk to the media after the game, but Lewan shared his explanation for why he made his way over to Norman after the game was over.“I’m not worried about Josh Norman Jahlani Tavai Jersey , man. I’m an offensive lineman; he’s a DB,” Lewan said, via ESPN.com. “I don’t even know who that is. I was pissed — he was trying to hurt Derrick Henry during that four-minute [drive]. That’s not the way football is supposed to be played Will Harris Jersey , man. It’s not our fault you’re not relevant anymore. He tackled him, and it was like a temper tantrum. I was trying to get Derrick up, and he’s throwing a hissy-fit Austin Bryant Jersey , going low at him and stuff like that.”Henry said he didn’t think Norman was trying to hurt him, but “it didn’t work” if that was Norman’s plan as the Titans drove for a go-ahead score in Saturday’s win.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register